Four Thai Boys have been rescued so far using buddy diving


The first boy rescued exited the cave 5:40 p.m. local time, followed by three of his team members shortly after.

US special operations teams and divers have been part of the Thai-led worldwide rescue effort that led to four boys being pulled to safety from a cave Sunday after being trapped for 16 days.

When the boys are freed, they will immediately be taken to Chiangrai Prachanukroh hospital, around 60 miles from the cave site.

At a news conference, Chiang Rai provincial Gov. Narongsak Osatanakorn said that five Thai Navy SEALs and 13 foreign divers were involved in the rescue of the four boys.

Ruamkatanyu Foundation shared the video showing rescuers drilling into cave walls to make it easier for the divers to navigate the treacherous rescue mission toward the stranded youths. Divers had entered the cave nine hours earlier to begin the rescue efforts.

Rescuers have suggested that it may take up to two days for the rescue to be completed, with each boy being brought out individually.

"We surveyed the cave to find good spots that we could say OK, from this route to this route, if anything unexpected or there's a panic, we go here, and in this other part, if any panic happens, this is where we're gonna go", he said.

"I would like to inform the public at home and those who have been giving us support all along, after 16 days, today's the day we've been waiting for, we are seeing the Wild Boars in the flesh now".

Musk said in a tweet Sunday evening that the pod - or "kid-size submarine" - was en route to Thailand and would arrive in about 17 hours. Rescuers have been unable to extend a hose pumping oxygen all the way to where the boys are, but have brought them some oxygen tanks.

The death Friday of a former Thai navy SEAL, Saman Gunan, underscored the risks.

Journalist claims Liverpool FC haven’t contacted Lyon about rekindling Nabil Fekir deal
We will see after the World Cup . "I would be happy to keep him". The 24-year-old is under contract at Juventus until 2022.

This technology is being developed as 4 boys were rescued with the hopes to see the others safe soon. Officials said Monday that despite rain Monday morning, the weather was holding out so far.

The 8 remaining boys could be weaker so those option could still be considered.

A frantic rescue mission was hatched in the week since they were found.

The operation to bring them out of the cave, where they have been trapped for two weeks, has begun and the first of the group are expected to be freed from the cave at around 12am AEST.

The ordeal has riveted Thailand and captured the world's attention.

Thai soldiers unload diving gear and rescue equipment during the ongoing rescue operation.

The boys sounded calm and reassuring in handwritten notes to their families that were transported by divers and made public Saturday.

"Don't be anxious, I miss everyone".

The first boy made it out at 5.31pm (11.31am United Kingdom time), and at 7.47pm (1.47pm) the Thai navy SEALS announced: 'Fourth Wild Boar out of the cave!' The youngsters were assessed by medics at the cave entrance before being taken to hospital.