The vehicle is the first Ferrari to have the mandatory Halo head protection system installed, and will be raced once again by Sebastian Vettel, runner-up in the championship to Lewis Hamilton last season, and Kimi Räikkönen.
Presenting the SF71H model on Thursday, Ferrari technical director Mattia Binotto said the main differences from last year's vehicle are a slightly longer wheelbase, more aggressive side ducts, and "a very narrow body".
Toro Rosso, Mercedes and McLaren have all been victim to leaked images of their new cars so far, but Ferrari managed to keep their challenger under wraps until the official launch time of 1400 GMT on Thursday.
The SF71H builds on the foundations of last year's multi-race winning SF70H, albeit with several noticeable differences. So we can't wait to get out on track to see how the vehicle performs, how it behaves.
Iran says could leave nuclear deal if it fails to reap benefit
He blamed President Trump's repeated threats to kill off the agreement and his warnings to other countries not to deal with Iran. Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi enters the mission of the European Union building on 17 December 2014.
Mercedes have claimed the drivers' and constructors' title in each of the past four seasons - finishing 146 points ahead of second-placed Ferrari in 2017 - but Vettel is optimistic ahead of the coming campaign. "You get used to it", Raikkonen said.
Drivers Sebastian Vettel and Kimi Raikkonen were both in attendance at Ferrari's Maranello base as the design was revealed - complete new halo cockpit protection technology. "This vehicle, it's designed into it so it should be less visible when driving".
After challenging Mercedes for the title and falling short in 2017, high expectations surround the new auto as the team aims to end its ten-year championship drought by the end of the season.
The new vehicle will make its track debut during a filming day in Barcelona on Sunday February 25, one day before pre-season testing begins at the Spanish circuit.