Coleen has not publicly addressed the situation with Wayne, but she has had to speak out and ask for her privacy to be respected.
He continued: "He will play this Saturday (against Tottenham)".
Koeman, the Everton manager, confirmed Rooney is poised to spearhead Everton's attack after telling the 31-year-old to channel any frustration fuelled by the latest indiscretion in his career into his efforts on the pitch.
Ronald Koeman has said he is "very disappointed" with Wayne Rooney over the 31-year-old's drink-driving charge and that the player will be "dealt with internally at the appropriate time". This will certainly be a disappointment to Everton and well as Koeman.
But he was then pulled over by police in a black VW Beetle before being charged for drink-driving.
Rooney had made a successful start to his second Everton spell following his return to the club from United, scoring on his first two Premier League appearances.
Cabinet reshuffle talk gains momentum
The other ministers who resigned from their positions are Uma Bharti, Radhamohan Singh, Sanjeev Balyan and Giriraj Singh. Defence minister Arun Jaitley had hinted today that he might be giving up the defence ministry.
"At this time he is injured and it will take another two to two-and-a-half months until he is available. That is a private talk with Ross and I am not the right man to explain the reason for that decision".
Now the striker's boss has spoken out for the first time about the incident.
"He is still an Everton player and he has a contract until the end of this season. He did a training session today", he said. "I can't see what leaving him out of the team does", Wright told BBC Radio 5 live.
"Last season was a different season; maybe we had other strikers so we found it hard to find a position for him".
Recalling her night with the Everton footballer, Laura previously told the Mail Online: "Was I going to spend the night with him?"